Become a Volunteer
Do you want to get involved promoting film?
Do you want to contribute to the diversity of cultural life in Québec City?
Do you want to meet new people?
We are a young Festival that wants to do great things.
To do this, we need help from a motivated team.
We want your ideas, your expertise and your energy!
What’s the goal? To make the QCFF a celebration of film and a Festival for the people of Québec City.
** Please note that all volunteers must speak and understand French. The registration form is only available in French.
Many missions are available
- Usher in screening venues
- Box office
- Logistics support (set-up, tear-down)
- Transportation for special guests and festival visitors
- Distribution (leaflets, posters)
- Food and drink service
- Administrative tasks
- Less than 20 hours of volunteering: One (1) entrance for one (1) movie for every 4 hours of time devoted
- More than 20 hours of volunteering: One (1) passport for the entire Festival
- THE famous Festival t-shirt
- An invitation to the volunteers’ party
- A special price for screenings and activities during the Festival
Hope to see you at the screening venues or as part of our team.
Thank you for your interest in the QCFF!
Questions or comments? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
To find out what’s happening at the Festival, subscribe to our newsletter!